Car Wash Shampoo & Soap
This high-sudsing car wash shampoo delivers an incredible cleaning to your vehicle. Strong enough to remove dirt, bugs and grime, but gentle enough to maintain wax.
1. Move car to a shaded location away from direct sunlight.
2. Rinse car to remove loose dirt.
3. Dilute 1 oz. Car Wash Shampoo per gallon of water in bucket.
4. Wash car with a sponge, microfiber or terry towel.
5. Rinse car then dry immediately with towel.
INGREDIENTS: Filtered water, plant-based surfactants (for cleaning: lauramine oxide, sodium laureth sulfate & cocamidopropyl betaine), vegetable-glycerine, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate (water-softening agent), sodium citrate (thickener), preservative (less than .05%), fragrance oil blend and colorant.